From Emgu CV: OpenCV in .NET (C#, VB, C++ and more)
- Fix a bug on CvInvoke.cvSubS function
- Improved PlannarSubdivision class
- Added Bgra color type
- In Image class, added SByte for depth type.
- Improved ImageBox functionality
- Improved Histogram class
- It is now possible to create Image<,> object from any type of Bitmap
- Support for reading image from ".gif" and ".exig" file
- Added MotionHistory class and Motion Detection Example
- Added EigenObjectRecognizer class for PCA base object recognition
- Added PlannarSubdivision class, which can be used for Delaunay's Triangulation and Voronoi's Diagram. Added PlannarSubdivision example.
- Fix a bug in MCvConnectedComponent structure
- Bug fixes in CvInvoke.cvCreateVideoWriter and CvInvoke.cvFloodFill function call
- Many more functions added to CvInvoke class
- Many more structures wrapped in Emgu CV
- The released assemblies are now strong signed.
- Starting from this version of Emgu CV, ImageBox uses ZedGraph to display color histogram. If ImageBox is never used in your project, you can remove it from the dependency.