Using EmguCV for Unity Android Dll Not Found Exception

Post your Android related questions here.
Soumya76

Using EmguCV for Unity Android Dll Not Found Exception

Post by Soumya76 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:29 pm

Hi all,
I'm having trouble delpoying CV libraries from EmguCV into my Android device using Unity. I am able to use the libraries and run my app on my windows just fine, along with building the apk file and running the file without any crashes on android, however I'm getting a DllNotFoundException when trying to run CV portion of my app, like this:

Unable to lookup library path for 'opencv_highgui249', native render plugin support disabled.
Unable to find opencv_highgui249
Unable to lookup library path for 'opencv_core249', native render plugin support disabled.
Unable to find opencv_core249
DllNotFoundException: opencv_core249 at (wrapper managed-to-native) Emgu.CV.CvInvoke:cvRedirectError (Emgu.CV.CvInvoke/CvErrorCallback,intptr,intptr) at Emgu.CV.CvInvoke..cctor () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Rethrow as TypeInitializationException: An exception was thrown by the type initializer for Emgu.CV.CvInvoke at Emgu.CV.Image`2[Emgu.CV.Structure.Bgr,System.Byte].LoadImageUsingOpenCV (System.IO.FileInfo file) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Emgu.CV.Image`2[Emgu.CV.Structure.Bgr,System.Byte]..ctor (System.String fileName) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

I've tried placing all the "opencv...".dll files in both the x64/editor and android subfolders of the plugins folder in Unity, however that doesn't work either. I also don't know if I should use import and use these plugins as native plugins however unity recognizes them as such. I would like to ask if anyone would please share any ideas or thoughts on to solve this problem as I've been stuck for days.

Thanks,

canming
Site Admin

Re: Using EmguCV for Unity Android Dll Not Found Exception

Post by canming » Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:05 pm

Hi, Emgu CV for unity is only available under a commercial license. It can be purchase from our web store or the unity asset store. It comes as a unity package for easy inclusion into your project.