Warning MT5203: Native linking warning

Post your iOS related question here.
yutacchisoft

Warning MT5203: Native linking warning

Post by yutacchisoft » Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:08 am

A warning is issued in the project of Emgu.CV.iOS.Example.
The same error is output for my project.
Is there a way to solve the problem?

libemgucv-ios-unified-3.1.0.2448-r3/Emgu.CV.Example/iOS/MTOUCH: Warning MT5203: Native linking warning: warning: direct access in function '___cxx_global_var_init' from file 'libemgucv-ios-unified-3.1.0.2448-r3/Emgu.CV.Example/iOS/obj/iPhone/Ad-Hoc/mtouch-cache/libemgucv.a(flann.o)' to global weak symbol 'guard variable for cvflann::anyimpl::SinglePolicy<cvflann::anyimpl::empty_any>::policy' from file 'libemgucv-ios-unified-3.1.0.2448-r3/Emgu.CV.Example/iOS/obj/iPhone/Ad-Hoc/mtouch-cache/libemgucv.a(flann_c.o)' means the weak symbol cannot be overridden at runtime. This was likely caused by different translation units being compiled with different visibility settings. (MT5203) (Emgu.CV.Example.iOS)

canming
Site Admin

Re: Warning MT5203: Native linking warning

Post by canming » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:50 am

This a warning caused by the Open CV source code. You can ignore the warning.

We would prefer to keep the Open CV source code as is without modifying it, unless it is causing compilation errors.

Best regards,

Canming

Michaelgrawl

Warning MT5203 Native linking warning

Post by Michaelgrawl » Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:11 am

Trying to build an Xamarin.iOS project with Emgu and when I reference the Emgu.CV.World.iOS.dll and try to build I get a lot of linking failed errors. Any clue what would cause this or how to fix it?
Sport nutrition here: https://www.sportzfuel.com/